Fanimal has created Learn, Earn & Return, a program that will allow animal lovers like you to explore animal-focused careers.
LEARN: Learn about animal-related career paths
EARN: Let us pay you to generate animal-focused content
RETURN: Your contribution makes a difference to animals and fellow animal lovers like you
Did You Know?
To fit into your world, we have two different program plans for you to choose. For those interested in turning this program into school credit, Fanimal offers an internship program with a stipend paid at its completion. Our other option is a 12-week program, renewable for up to one year (four 12-week sessions).
Once accepted into the program, you will have access to several hours of career coaching and will get paid to contribute to Fanimal’s mission in a variety of ways, while learning about animal careers. Some possible activities you could work on include:
- Writing articles on animal-related topics
- Produce videos
- Create art projects
- Help with special events and other outreach programs
- Develop materials for speaking engagements; give presentations
- Assist in fundraising efforts
- Take on management of programs unique to your interests
- Assist with partnership development
- Marketing content via social media outlets
We are eager to connect with you! Email us here, so we can get to know you.
Skills: nonprofit management, networking, WordPress, marketing, social media, research, education and outreach, event planning and management, content development, visual design